The Cleveland House
The Cleveland House property includes a colonial home and Carriage House (now a Quilt Shop). The House was built by Captain Ephraim Cleveland, a Revolutionary War officer, in 1794. The house was one of the first frame homes in the village, and is today almost as it was in 1794.
This house is noted for its excellent wall stenciling, the work of Stephen Clark, the son of Major Joseph Clark and grandson of Col. William Clark. Stephen was Naples’ first college graduate and was the author of the widely used Clark’s Grammar. The building is on the 'Register of Historic Places' and is currently used as a House Museum.
(Grand Opening for General Public)
Saturday August 17 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sunday August 18 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Saturday August 24 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sunday August 25 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
June 27 through August 30, 2020
Saturdays & Sundays only 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Naples Underground Railroad
Stenciling by Stephen Clark
Cleveland House Chimney
Naples Theater and Sweet Shop