The Red Mill (Naples Mill)
The Red Mill (Naples Mill) is the second mill built at its current location. The first, built by Lyons, Watkins, and Story in 1815, was torn down in 1850. Lyons and Hamlin then reconstructed it using the original basement and timbers. The last miller was James Slayton.
William Vierhile donated the mill to the Naples Historical Society in 2015. This building is currently used as a Museum Depository for securing and inventorying artifacts.